Georgia State Equipment Auction
Auctioning the way it should be!
417 Lovers Lane Rd SE, Calhoun, GA 30701
• Valid Driver’s License, Passport of Government issued ID
• Bank Letter of Guarantee
• Tax Exemption for Dealers
• Used Vehicle Dealer’s License for Dealers
• After completing the registration, you are ready to participate in the auction.
• All property is sold “AS-IS, Where Is” condition. All information obtained is from sources assumed to be correct but is not guaranteed by Georgia State Equipment Auction.
• Settlements are to be paid in full the day of the auction.
• We accept cash, check, money order or wire transfers.
• We accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. A 3% Convenience Fee will be charged to the buyer.
• Checks must have a bank letter of credit specifying the amount of purchases guaranteed by bank
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES:
All accounts must be settled the day of the auction. Upon payment of your purchase, you will receive a clerking ticket stamped PAID. The person removing the equipment must surrender the clerking ticket at the gate.
Announcements the day of the sale take precedence over all printed matter and advertising.
NEXT AUCTION WILL BE SEPTEMBER 9TH AT 9AM
GEORGIA STATE EQUIPMENT AUCTION Auctioning the Way it Should Be!
Copyright ©2017 Georgia State Equipment Auction All Rights Reserved